Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Meeting tonight - June 16

Yes, we have a meeting tonight.  Bob Helms will be at the....er, helm of the meeting this evening.  Not sure what he has planned but I guess you won't know until you show up.

I can tell you one thing that we will be discussing and that is our next event, the Bud Gorton Memorial Golf Tournament scheduled for Saturday, July 24th.  Julie Stadelman is the chair of this event so I'll rely on Julie for the specifics i.e. tee time, cost, hole sponsors, etc. 

Also, remember we're on our Summer Meeting Schedule.  Our next meeting will be Wednesday, June 30th.  I might even have a guest speaker that night. Stay tuned.  (Oh, and in case you care, I'll be in Las Vegas next Wednesday celebrating my recent departure from my 30s to my 40s!)

Until then...

Happy Wednesday!!


Angie Bridge
Jerome Optimist Club

No comments: